Swedish police said Friday they had conducted nearly 1,000 interviews in the investigation into Sweden's worst mass shooting ...
Hosted on MSN1mon
Sweden school shooting latest: Police share new details on all 10 victims of Örebro massacreSeven women and four men died in the shooting on Thursday, Swedish police have confirmed. The victims were aged between 28 and 68 years of age, police said. "All the deceased are from Örebro ...
11 Confirmed Dead After Mass Shooting at Adult Education School in Sweden: 'Incredibly Tragic Event'
The death toll has risen to 11 following the shooting on Feb. 4 in Örebro Becca Longmire is a digital news writer-reporter at PEOPLE. She has been working at PEOPLE since 2024. Her work has ...
A sea of candles at a temporary memorial site outside the Campus Risberska school in Örebro. Photo: Björn Larsson Rosvall/TT All of the people wounded in Sweden's worst mass shooting earlier in ...
The shooting also sent shock waves through Europe, with officials in Brussels expressing their outrage at the carnage. “What happened today in Örebro is truly horrifying,” European Commission ...
Sweden's government has said it would be dedicating 300 million kronor for school security measures following the country's worst mass shooting at an education centre last month.
Princess Victoria visited businesses and met locals during her latest engagement in Örebro.On Thursday, March 20, the Crown Princess of Sweden stepped out for a meaningful royal duty, visiting those ...
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results