Ukrainian troops have been progressing in the Belgorod region with the aim of diverting Moscow's troops from Kursk, it has ...
The commander of the NATO Joint Armed Forces in Europe, Christopher Cavoli, confirmed that the Ukrainian Armed Forces entered ...
A military blogger said Russian forces holding Demidovka "simply left it, as a result of which the enemy occupied" the ...
Ukrainian troops are making small gains in Russia's Belgorod region, while Donald Trump has taken a swipe at Vladimir Putin.
The small incursion targets the Belgorod region, according to Ukrainian officials, analysts of open-source intelligence and ...
Ukraine says its special forces destroyed four Russian military helicopters with a single airstrike on a base in the border ...
Russia launches no mass drone strike against Ukraine overnight 73% of Ukrainians say Trump is bad for Ukraine, poll shows ...
The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in its daily report on Facebook on Friday morning does not show on the map ...
According to Russian officials, it began nearly two weeks ago with a number of cross-border attacks. The extent of Ukraine’s success so far in Belgorod is unclear.