Erik and Lyle Menendez were 19 and 22 years old when they were arrested on murder charges in the killings of their parents.
DA Nathan Hochman will finally release Lyle and Erik Menendez — but only if they admit their self-defense claims were false. April will prove crucial in their bid to finally be free.
Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman said he might reconsider resentencing Erik and Lyle Menendez, who were convicted of shooting both their parents to death in 1989.
Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman does not support a motion to resentence the brothers, which would have ...
Los Angeles County DA Nathan Hochman said last month he didn't support resentencing the brothers because they hadn't taken ...
Chief For the past few years, the Menendez Brothers have resurfaced as a new generation learns and investigates their case.
In 1989, on a quiet night in Beverly Hills California, Jose and Kitty Menendez were gunned down in their living room. At ...
The Menendez brothers were convicted in 1996 ... Defense attorney Mark Geragos, who is pursuing several tracks to free the brothers, disputed Hochman's reasoning for opposing resentencing.
“The Menendez brothers have never come clean ... Gavin Newsom still has the clemency power to free the brothers. He announced Feb. 26 that he will order the parole board to conduct a 90-day ...
L.A. County District Attorney Nathan Hochman has said he doesn't believe the Menendez brothers should be resentenced.
Los Angeles District Attorney Nathan Hochman is seeking to withdraw his predecessor's motion to seek reduced sentences for the Menendez brothers, serving life.
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results