Lyle and Erik Menendez are pursuing three paths to get released from prison. Erik and Lyle Menendez have been behind bars for 35 years for the gruesome double murders of their parents -- and the ...
The California Court of Appeal upheld Lyle and Erik’s murder convictions in 1998 and the Supreme Court of California declined to review the case later that same year. Both Menendez brothers ...
A decision about Erik and Lyle Menéndez‘s murder case become more delayed than expected due to a few reasons. After there was renewed interview in Erik, 53, and Lyle’s high-profile case 25 ...
13don MSN
The Justice for Erik and Lyle Coalition will host the rally followed by a press conference outside of Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman's office in downtown Los Angeles.
LOS ANGELES — The district attorney of Los Angeles County said Monday that he does not support the resentencing of Lyle and Erik Menendez because the brothers have repeatedly lied about why they ...
Lyle and Erik Menendez are each serving two life sentences without parole. Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman said Monday he's asking the court to withdraw the previous district ...
LOS ANGELES — The district attorney of Los Angeles says he does not support the resentencing of Lyle and Erik Menendez, brothers who have spent more than 30 years in prison for killing their ...
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A previously scheduled court hearing for Erik and Lyle Menendez that was initially set for later this month has been postponed. The two-day hearing had been expected to be ...
By Kevin Dolak The hotly anticipated hearing that was set for later this month to assess a potential resentencing for Lyle and Erik Menendez has been postponed after Gov. Gavin Newsom last week ...
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results