Los Angeles County DA Nathan Hochman said last month that he did not support resentencing the brothers because they had not ...
LA County District Attorney Nathan Hochman withdrew a recommendation from his predecessor, George Gascón, that the brothers ...
7h
ABC7 KABC on MSNMenendez brothers accuse DA of violating California's victims' rights law amid their bid for freedomAttorneys for Erik and Lyle Menendez accused Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman of violating California's victims' rights law amid the brothers' ongoing push for their release from ...
The Menendez brothers’ lawyers paint Dist. Atty. Nathan Hochman’s motion to rescind his predecessor's resentencing request as ...
In 1989, Lyle and Erik Menendez —then aged 21 and 18 ... but were postponed again. The Menendez brothers are now scheduled to return to court on March 20, 2025, for a hearing to determine ...
Erik and Lyle — who were now being tried together — were ultimately ... declined to review the case later that same year. Both Menendez brothers filed habeas corpus petitions with the Supreme ...
As legal avenues for the incarcerated brothers have gotten thinner, Gov. Gavin Newsom sets a date for an investigation into their eligibility for parole.
By Kevin Dolak The hotly anticipated hearing that was set for later this month to assess a potential resentencing for Lyle and Erik Menendez has ... They are now seeking freedom 35 years after ...
An update on the case of brothers Erik and Lyle Menendez. A judge now says he may reconsider resentencing the brothers. They ...
Cousin Anamaria Baralt said the advocates were speaking up “for every person who has been told … that the worst thing they ...
Monsters: The Lyle and Erik Menendez Story sparked talk of the brothers' potential release, but legal hurdles and new ...
Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman said he might reconsider resentencing Erik and Lyle Menendez, who were ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results