Here's the full timeline, from the trials to the brothers' new fight for freedom: On Aug. 20, 1989, music executive Jose Menendez and his wife, Kitty Menendez, were gunned down with shotguns at ...
The Menendez brothers’ lawyers paint Dist. Atty. Nathan Hochman’s motion to rescind his predecessor's resentencing request as ...
Los Angeles County DA Nathan Hochman said last month that he did not support resentencing the brothers because they had not taken complete responsibility for their crimes.
Attorneys for Erik and Lyle Menendez accused Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman of violating California's victims' rights law amid the brothers' ongoing push for their release from ...
Closing arguments began with prosecutor David Conn ridiculing the brothers' claims of abuse as "the silliest most ridiculous story ever told in a courtroom." Conn attacked Lyle and Erik Menendez ...
Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman said he might reconsider resentencing Erik and Lyle Menendez, who were ...