The Menendez brothers’ lawyers paint Dist. Atty. Nathan Hochman’s motion to rescind his predecessor's resentencing request as ...
Los Angeles County DA Nathan Hochman said last month he didn't support resentencing the brothers because they hadn't taken ...
LA County District Attorney Nathan Hochman withdrew a recommendation from his predecessor, George Gascón, that the brothers be resentenced.
Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman said he might reconsider resentencing Erik and Lyle Menendez, who were ...
Attorneys for Erik and Lyle Menendez accused Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman of violating California's victims' rights law amid the brothers' ongoing push for their release from ...
Erik and Lyle Menendez have been behind bars for 35 years for the gruesome double murders of their parents -- and the sensational case is still riveting the nation. Here's the full timeline ...
The hearing is set for March 20 and 21 for the brothers, who are serving life without the possibility of parole for the 1989 shotgun murders of their parents, Kitty and Jose Menendez. In these ...