After Lyle and Erik Menendez’s push for freedom after more than 30 years behind bars faced a roadblock as Los Angeles ...
LA County District Attorney Nathan Hochman said he's asking the court to withdraw the previous district attorney's motion for resentencing for Lyle and Erik Menendez.
Erik and Lyle Menendez have been behind bars for 35 years for the gruesome double murders of their parents -- and the sensational case is still riveting the nation. Here's the full timeline ...
The Menendez brothers’ lawyers paint Dist. Atty. Nathan Hochman’s motion to rescind his predecessor's resentencing request as ...
Over 35 years ago, Lyle and Erik Menendez — then 21 and 18 ... new evidence has come to light in the Menendez brothers’ case. Last year, Roy Rosselló, a former member of the boy band Menudo ...
LA County District Attorney Nathan Hochman withdrew a recommendation from his predecessor, George Gascón, that the brothers ...
The California Court of Appeal upheld Lyle and Erik’s murder convictions in 1998 and the Supreme Court of California declined to review the case later that same year. Both Menendez brothers ...
Monsters: The Lyle and Erik Menendez Story brought renewed attention to the case of Lyle and Erik Menendez. The brothers have been imprisoned since 1996 for the murders of their parents ...
A decision about Erik and Lyle Menéndez‘s murder case become more delayed than expected due to a few reasons. After there was renewed interview in Erik, 53, and Lyle’s high-profile case 25 ...
Chief For the past few years, the Menendez Brothers have resurfaced as a new generation learns and investigates their case.
In his script for episode 5 — the must-celebrated one-take episode focused solely on a conversation between Erik and his ...
The Lyle and Erik Menendez Story, ” a nine-episode series about the killings. Oct. 4, 2024: Los Angeles District Attorney George Gascón says his office is reviewing new evidence in the case.