The Menendez brothers' lawyers paint Dist. Atty. Nathan Hochman's motion to rescind his predecessor's resentencing request as ...
Los Angeles County DA Nathan Hochman said last month he didn't support resentencing the brothers because they hadn't taken ...
26don MSN
Erik and Lyle Menendez are seeking to be resentenced and released from prison for the 1989 slayings of their parents, Jose and Kitty Menendez.
Chief For the past few years, the Menendez Brothers have resurfaced as a new generation learns and investigates their case.
LA County District Attorney Nathan Hochman said he's asking the court to withdraw the previous district attorney's motion for resentencing for Lyle and Erik Menendez.
Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman does not support a motion to resentence the brothers, which would have ...
Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman announced last week that he's asking the court to withdraw his ...
The Associated Press on MSN16d
Family of Menendez brothers wave off prosecutor criticism and lead rally for their releaseLOS ANGELES (AP) — The family of Erik and Lyle Menendez on Thursday rejected claims by the Los Angeles district attorney that the brothers hadn’t appropriately taken responsibility for the 1989 ...
LA County District Attorney Nathan Hochman withdrew a recommendation from his predecessor, George Gascón, that the brothers ...
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The district attorney of Los Angeles says he does not support the resentencing of Lyle and Erik Menendez, ...
Discover how true crime cases like Gypsy Rose Blanchard and the Menendez brothers are gaining renewed attention through ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results