The Menendez brothers’ lawyers paint Dist. Atty. Nathan Hochman’s motion to rescind his predecessor's resentencing request as ...
Los Angeles County DA Nathan Hochman said last month he didn't support resentencing the brothers because they hadn't taken ...
LA County District Attorney Nathan Hochman said he's asking the court to withdraw the previous district attorney's motion for resentencing for Lyle and Erik Menendez.
The family of Erik and Lyle Menendez on Thursday rejected claims by the Los Angeles district attorney that the brothers hadn't appropriately taken responsibility for the 1989 killing of their parents ...
Lyle, 28, and Erik, 25, are charged with shot gunning their parents, Jose and Kitty Menendez, in their Beverly Hills mansion on August 20, 1989. The brothers' first trial ended when two separate ...
The brothers feared their parents would ... he became a key defense witness in this trial. He and Gaskill testified that the Menendez family seemed "gloomy" and did not interact during the outing.
In an interview with ABC News on March 19, Hochman indicated he would let the brothers have their day in court if they admit to what he believes are decades of lies about “the full range of their ...
The brothers’ first trial was one of the first to be almost entirely televised on Court TV. It spawned documentaries, ...
The family-led initiative, for Erik and Lyle Menendez, called out Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman for failing to recognize the work the brothers have done over the past 35 years ...
Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman announced last week that he's asking the court to withdraw his ...
Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman asked the court to deny the Menendez brothers' habeas corpus petition, which aims to get a new trial or the case tossed out. In a phone ...