1h
mlive on MSNMichigan superintendent recalls ‘privilege’ of state education work before fall retirementMichael Rice began work with the Michigan Department of Education in 2019. He was previously a long-time superintendent in ...
Lansing — Michael Rice, Michigan's superintendent of public instruction and the leader of the state's Department of Education ...
Michael Rice, the head of the Michigan Department of Education (MDE), will retire Oct. 3, according to an announcement Friday. Rice, who began his career as a high school French teacher ...
2don MSN
Michigan education officials said more than 20 school districts could lose nearly $42 million in federal funding after ...
It’s been an honor to serve Michigan’s 1.4 million public school children over the last six school years,” said Dr. Rice. “It ...
1d
mlive on MSNFlint schools respond to ‘misunderstandings’ about reports of potential COVID funding lossIn a statement this week, Flint Community Schools Superintendent Kevelin Jones assured community members that the district ...
Explore more
Michigan school districts risk losing $42M in federal funds for approved projects due to a revised deadline by the U.S.
The Michigan Department of Education said that $41,974,900 in pre-approved funds for 27 school districts across the state ...
The Michigan Department of Education (MDE) faces losing over $40 million in funding to support students and schools unless ...
3h
Chalkbeat on MSNMichigan State Superintendent Michael Rice announces retirementMichigan State Superintendent of Public Instruction Michael Rice announced Friday he is retiring from his position. Rice’s ...
The U.S. Department of Education announced last week it plans to re-evaluate the funding for more than $40 million in federal ...
Hoping to increase the number of nurses in underserved communities, MDHHS is launching a student loan repayment program for ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results