Rodrigo Duterte's 'war on drugs' was a 'war against the poor' in the Philippines, says a lawyer representing the loved ones of the alleged victims, as the former president faces International Criminal ...
Seventeen Filipino nationals detained in Qatar over an unauthorized public gathering have been granted provisional release, ...
Didn’t you also invoke parliamentary courtesy to dodge the quad committee hearings of the House of Representatives last year, ...
Human rights lawyer Kristina Conti and relatives of victims of the government-led drug war asked the National Bureau of ...
Rodrigo Duterte, the former Philippine president who is facing charges of crimes against humanity, is running for mayor in a ...
Former president Rodrigo Duterte wants proceedings on his crimes against humanity case at the International Criminal Court ...
Families of Philippine drug war victims who say they have been targeted by a "coordinated" campaign of online harassment ...
Vice President Sara Duterte said on Friday that President Ferdinand Marcos Jr. may have misunderstood her when she recently ...
Family members of people killed during former Philippine president Rodrigo Duterte’s bloody crackdown on drugs demanded an ...
The Manila Times on MSN16hOpinion
Duterte's ICC predicament
FORMER president Rodrigo Duterte is no stranger to the consequences of his own actions. From his fiery rhetoric to his ...
AS this piece was being written, Secretary of Migrant Workers Hans Leo Cacdac went on television to announce the provisional ...
The Manila Times on MSN16hOpinion
Barbarians at the gates
INVARIABLY mixed in the incendiary passions surrounding the question of extrajudicial killings under former president Rodrigo ...